Swagger Magazine creative team takes home the 2018 P&G Beauty Award in Best Beauty Still Life category.
Fall of 2018, Stamina Group’s extended creative team that shot and produced the ALLURING grooming editorial for Swagger Magazine took home the 2018 Best Beauty Still Life category P&G Beauty Award. Presented to Wilson Wong, Joseph Saraceno and Steven Branco for their efforts on the editorial.
The 2018 P&G Beauty Awards Canada Jury was:
- Azamit – Stylist, art director, model, and business woman
- Carolyn Quinn – Executive Director, Toronto Fashion Week
- Chris Hirsch – Partner, VP, Executive Creative Director, Lg2
- Lisa Tant – Regional Styling and Sales Director, Nordstrom Canada, former Editor-in-Chief
- Bernadette Morra – Writer and Editor, former Editor-in-Chief
- Kevin Chong – Lecturer at The Writer’s Studio – Simon Fraser University
- Cheryl Vallender – Journalism Coordinator – Sheridan College
- Asmaa Malik – Graduate Program Director, Ryerson School of Journalism
- Judith Ritchie – Journalist, Author and Speaker
- Martina Djogo – Content Strategist
- Maria Qamar “hatecopy” – Author and Artist
- Sophie Walker – Industry Manager for North America, CPG at Facebook
Winners were announced at the P&G Beauty Awards ceremony, taken place at the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) Walker Court in Toronto on Monday, November 26, 2018. Hosted by the super-talented and hilarious Dan Levy!
P&G Awards shared the following post later that evening with the announcement (see below):